Hart Energy's exclusive Eagle Ford Shale wall map offers an up-to-date look at activity in one of the hottest plays going. The map indicates new horizontal drilling from the U.S./Mexican border to Fayette and Lavaca Counties. Regional geologic features and oil, gas/condensate and dry gas areas are illustrated. Insets around the map detail Eagle Ford stratigraphy and depositional environments.
Laminated Wall Map 24" x 36"
- Drilled Eagle Ford horizontal wells
- Top 12 Eagle Ford wells by IP including flow, operator, well #, county, section, survey and RRC
- Oil window, dry gas window and wet gas window
- Vertical Eagle Ford oil and gas wells
- Regional stratigraphy for South Texas
- Type log, Karnes County, Eagle Ford play
- Activity in Texas RRC districts involved in the Eagle Ford play by rig count, well starts and permits
- Half-cycle break-even sensitivities by Eagle Ford play type
- Single-well economics
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 10 August, 2011.