Updated January 2012
Now completely re-designed providing more clarity and a new topographic background.
Hart Energy's U.S. Other Liquids (NGL, LPG, HVL) Pipelines & Infrastructure Wall Map is the premier illustrated guide to the NGL/LPG pipeline systems of the country.
Informing doesn't have to be boring. Beautifully printed on high quality gloss-photo paper, the wall map's labeling system makes the information, highlighted above, easy to read and understand:
- Labeled existing and proposed NGL, LPG and HVL Pipelines with diameters of major lines.
- Natural Gas Processing Plants
- Major Petrochemical Plants
- Insert Showing details around the Gulf Coast and Mount Belvieu
- Offshore Lease Blocks
- Oil & Gas Basins – labeled with names
The map contains the whole United States bordering-region including the connecting pipelines into Southern Canada.
Informing doesn't have to be boring. Beautifully printed on high quality gloss-photo paper, the wall map contains a system of labels that makes the information highlighted above easy to read and understand:
- Each pipeline system is individually labeled and color coded
- All sites are represented through a series of easy to identify symbols throughout the map
- The large 60" X 42" print-format allows for greater detail
Not available for instore pickup
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 12 April, 2011.