Updated January 2012
Now completely re-designed providing more clarity and a new topographic background.
Containing all interstate, all major intrastate as well as proposed pipelines in the United States, this wall map is the ultimate visual reference to the natural gas pipeline system in the country!
Just Published: January 2012.
The most data in the simplest format – this is the most comprehensible map you will find in the market. Hart Energy's highly qualified team of cartographers and designers simplified the information without compromising its quality or quantity:
- Labeled Interstate, Intrastate and proposed Natural Gas Pipelines with diameters of major lines.
- Clear differentiation between Interstate, Intrastate and proposed lines
- Gathering systems not included (for greater clarity)
- Gas Compressor Stations
- Gas Processing Plants
- LNG Terminals
- Gas Storage Facilities (Labeled in Gulf Coast insert)
- Oil and Gas Basins
- Labeled Offshore Blocks
Because there is always a "most important part," the U. S. Natural Gas Pipelines Wall Map features an inset highlighting in larger magnitude the Texas-Louisiana high density pipeline area. Thus, it gives extra clarity and extra detail when examining the region with the most pipelines in the country.
Wish you could see a bit more? Well, you can. The map contains the whole United States bordering-region including the connecting pipelines into Southern Canada and Northern Mexico.
Informing doesn't have to be boring. Beautifully printed on high quality gloss-photo paper, the wall map contains a system of labels that makes the information highlighted above easy to read and understand:
- Each pipeline system is individually labeled and color coded
- All sites are represented through a series of easy to identify symbols throughout the map
- The large 60" X 42" print-format allows for greater detail
- The full color and gloss-photo-finish makes the wall map more than a tool of the trade, it makes for great wall decoration!
Not available for instore pickup
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 31 March, 2011.