Containing all interstate and intrastate crude oil pipelines, Hart Energy’s U.S. Crude Oil Transmission & Infrastructure Wall Map is the premier illustrated guide to the crude oil pipeline system of the country!
Updated March 2014. Completely Redesigned. Now With More Information!
A beautifully designed source of information, printed in full-color, this wall map is designed to provide you with a wide range of the most desired data in the crude oil industry. Hart’s experts in the field present the extensive crude oil pipeline system of the United States with valuable information using simplified terminology and symbols.
The redesigned U.S. Crude Oil Transmission Infrastructure Wall Map contains the following new features:
- Crude oil pipeline flow direction
- Abandoned crude pipelines
- Crude-by-rail terminals
- Informational charts for:
- Crude Oil Production by PADD
- U.S. Crude Oil Import vs. Production
- U.S. Major U.S. Refinery Ownership
- U.S. Transmission Pipelines Ownership (By Mileage)
Furthermore, Hart Energy’s U.S. Crude Oil Transmission Infrastructure Wall Map still provides you with the following features:
- Labeled interstate, intrastate and proposed crude oil pipelines (includes diameters fir major lines)
- Crude refinery locations, labeled with name and capacity
- Labeled and color coded Petroleum Administration for Defense Districts (PADD)
- Labeled offshore lease blocks
- Oil & gas basins, labeled with names
- CO2 Pipelines individually labeled
The map contains the whole United States bordering-region including the connecting pipelines into Southern Canada and Northern Mexico.
Informing doesn’t have to be boring. Beautifully printed on high quality gloss photo paper, the wall map’s labeling system makes the information, highlighted above, easy to read and understand:
- Each pipeline system is individually labeled with names and color coded
- All sites are represented through a series of easy to identify symbols throughout the map
- The large 60” X 42” print-format allows for greater detail
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 08 April, 2014.