Updated January 2012
Now completely re-designed providing more clarity and a new topographic background!
Containing all interstate and intrastate crude oil pipelines, Hart Energy's U.S. Crude Oil Pipelines & Infrastructure Wall Map is the premier illustrated guide to the crude oil pipeline system of the country.
A beautifully designed source of information – printed in full-color, this wall map is designed to provide you with a wide range of the most desired data in the crude oil industry. Hart Energy's experts in the field present the extensive crude oil pipeline system of the United States with valuable information using simplified terminology and symbols:
- Labeled Interstate, Intrastate and proposed Crude Oil Pipelines with diameters of major lines.
- Gathering systems not included (for greater clarity)
- Oil Producing Field Locations – labeled with names
- Crude Refinery Locations – labeled with names and sized by capacity
- Labeled Petroleum Administration For Defense Districts (PADD) and Refining Districts in separate insert
- Offshore Lease Blocks
- Oil & Gas Basins – labeled with names
- CO2 Pipelines individually labeled!
The map contains the whole United States bordering-region including the connecting pipelines into Southern Canada and Northern Mexico.
Informing doesn't have to be boring. Beautifully printed on high quality gloss-photo paper, the wall map's labeling system makes the information, highlighted above, easy to read and understand:
- Each pipeline system is individually labeled with names and color coded
- All sites are represented through a series of easy to identify symbols throughout the map
- The large 60" X 42" print-format allows for greater detail
Not available for instore pickup
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 12 April, 2011.